Come Back Again!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trunk or Treat!



Growing up as kid Halloween was one of the exciting times of the year. Who doesn't like candy?  I used to go pick out a costume and go door to door in the neighborhood saying the famous three words, "Trick or Treat," to this day I have no idea what that actually means. It wasn't until I got to college until I heard the words Trunk or Treat. Let me catch you up to speed if you're as lost as I was when I first heard this. Basically, Trunk or Treat is like trick or treating but instead of going from house to house you go from trunk to trunk give you candy. Now, I'm no specialist of any type by far but Halloween has to be on of the unhealthiest holidays we celebrate maybe this way is safer for the kids. Now instead of kids walking from door to door, they literally take five steps from trunk to trunk with the same end result of a jack-o-lantern/ba full of candy. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying but this year's Trunk or Treat at SCSU was another success from my point of view, maybe I'm just old fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment